The Panama hat is not only a fashion but also a fine handmade artwork. Lightweight, breathable and shading make it the darling of summer trends.
- Material: 100% Toquilla Straw
- Brim: 2 1/8" snap
- Hatband: 1 1/2" grosgrain or 1 1/2" cotton or 1" Jute Rope or 1" suede leather
- Climate: Sun
- hand-woven by our indigenous artisans in the Republic of Cuenca, Ecuador. Finished in the US. Measurements are approximate, this is a handwoven product and actual measurement may slightly vary.
You'll hear lots of compliments and grab the attention of others while they witness you in your hat!
It has a long history and is widely loved by politicians and stars.
- The king of the straw hats, hand-woven by our indigenous artisans in the Republic of Cuenca, Ecuador. Made of toquilla palm - appreciated for its flexibility and durability - ideal for any occasion
- Ecuador Handmade Straw Hat is a modern American hat with a medium-sized brim, breathable sweatband with a grosgrain hatband, or leather hatband in classic colors. The brim has a wire to keep its shape. This item is a genuine Panama hat hand-woven.
- Ideal for outdoor activities such as gardening, beaches, swimming pools, parks, camping, hiking, church activities, tournament days, etc. No matter where you wear this stylish cute hat.