Why is Water Play Important for Infants and Toddlers?
Here are a few reasons as to why water play is important for your little one:
- Playing with water helps develop your child’s fine and gross motor skills.
- Splashing about in water, swimming, and pouring, has a huge impact on your child’s hand-eye coordination.
- Playing with water can have a relaxing and therapeutic effect on your little one.
- Children who play with water show an increase in the level of concentration as well.
- Water sensory play for babies can have a positive impact on the sensory function of your child.
Make it part of your baby’s bathtime toys! Or a fun gift for parents with babies.
THE BABY BATHTIME TOY EVERYONE IS INSTAGRAMMING ABOUT!
Floateck™ makes it easier for your baby to enjoy the benefits of splashing, kicking, gliding, and wading through early childhood water time. Watch them quickly learn how to use the float ring to engage their body in a unique way, helping to create tons of new neural connections.
1. Safety foam is non-toxic and is ideal for learning to swim.
2. Fits for Bear Cam beverage bottles of almost all sizes, perfect for swimming pools, hot tubs, lakes, oceans, parties, etc.
3. The product is thick, soft and durable.
Material: EPE foam pearl cotton + twill
Pattern: Blue Dolphin, Blue Seastar, Purple Puppy, Yellow Duck, Blue Whale, Green Bee, Blue Space Dragon, Candy Cat
Size: sleeve width 16cm / 6.3in, top length 18cm / 7.1in, top width 57cm / 22.4in
Application: for 2-6 years old (10-30kg)
It's not a life-saving device.
The baby buoyancy vest can only be used in shallow water and must be used under adult supervision.
Never leave your children unattended.
Stay away from fire or sharp objects.
Non-professional life-saving equipment, only for use in shallow water under adult supervision.
Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Thank you!
Please allow 1-3mm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.